The Best of Milton Real Estate
How special it feels to be living or moving in to a place which is the fastest growing municipality in the Golden Horseshoe. Fastest growth means more development, better opportunities and modern architecture. You will be able to find various kind of flats, apartments and houses fulfilling all of your needs.
Whether you want compact apartments and houses for your single use or your small family, maybe you want a massive house built with wide rooms and bedrooms for your large family, or maybe you want to go for more luxurious villas... you will get well-built real estate of your choice in Milton.
Milton is the fastest growing municipality according to the census conducted in 2006 and 2011. The census showed that Milton is experiencing approx. 71% rise in population from the year 2001 to 2006 and saw roughly a 56% surge in population from 2006 to 2011. The population of Milton, in 2014, is approximately 100,000, but as it is growing rapidly, its population in 2031 is forecasted to be approx. 220,000.
You will also have no problem communicating with the people in Milton as approximately 70% of the population are native English speakers, according to the census of 2011. The remaining 30% people can also communicate in English as their secondary language.
Residency and Growth
With population, the residential growth also saw a massive increase in Milton. This is also due to the successful completion of the project dubbed "the big pipe", which was about making a piping structure which will deliver water from Lake Ontario to Milton.
By 2006, Milton had 7 new subdivisions, which included Hawthorne Village. Many new subdivisions from the list are developing, which means that there will be constant development - which is the secret of developed regions.
The council of Milton, in 2014, approved the making of more homes in Milton, which saw a surge of 25,000 residents. Moreover, there are vast numbers of home constructions at any given time in Milton, which is attracting more and more residents. In the numbers of residents, there is a fair amount of people coming from other areas of Ontario too.
The town has an easy access to the highway 401 and 407 from Oakville and Hamilton. The town has its carriage railway lines for consignments. It has railway transportation service for passengers from Go transit and Via Rail.
If you take the highway 401, you are only 40 km far from the largest International airport (according to the passenger volume) Toronto Pearson. However, the town has a closer airport in the neighboring Burlington, the Burlington airport. The airport does provide passenger services but the services are not regular.
Why it is Becoming So Popular among New Residents?
1. Many people want to live in Toronto or near it. As Milton is 56 km away from Toronto, it is becoming a favorite choice of many.
2. As it is one of the developed towns out there in Ontario, people here can earn better and can improve their lifestyle.
3. As it is a town, it is getting much attraction from people who don't like the city thing, but still want to live in an advanced but less 'noisy' place.
4. For retired and rich people, this place has its attraction as a suburb where they can live in peace and tranquility.
Visit our website for more info: http://miltonrealestateagents.guru/